I’m an Episcopal priest in Portland, Oregon. I hang out in coffee shops along Division Street and in Ladd Circle. I’ve also got a life outside of church and coffee shops (thank you, Jesus!). I like to think a lot of it’s about sharing food–food for the body and food for the spirit, my own included–and paying attention to who’s hungry. I hope that this blog keeps me honest about eating and feeding, reading and writing.
- This is happening @stpaulseattle July 10-14. Looking for something for #kids in #July? #queenanneseattle #Summer2017 #seattle #parenting 1 month ago
- I'm super excited about this. If you're in #seattle, please RT! #seattleparents #seattlemoms #uptown #kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Kat is a member of @stpaulseattle and an inspiring, light-filled person. Help Kat Heal Chronic Lyme Disease! gofundme.com/HelpHealKat&rc… 2 months ago
- Tomorrow @stpaulseattle is about witnessing to #resurrection. Where do you see it? #Easter #neveroutofseason #iamepiscopalian #resistance 2 months ago
- Acts should be required reading for anyone who belongs to a church. Oh, wait...it is. #DailyOffice #MorningPrayer #PrayWithoutCeasing 2 months ago