I’m an Episcopal priest in Portland, Oregon. I hang out in coffee shops along Division Street and in Ladd Circle. I’ve also got a life outside of church and coffee shops (thank you, Jesus!). I like to think a lot of it’s about sharing food–food for the body and food for the spirit, my own included–and paying attention to who’s hungry. I hope that this blog keeps me honest about eating and feeding, reading and writing.
- Why do you love your church? #worship #family #citylife #Episcopal #VoicesOfStPauls youtube.com/watch?v=svfpt5… @stpaulseattle 2 weeks ago
- This is happening. youtube.com/watch?v=svfpt5… #episcopal #goodnews #anglican #church 2 weeks ago
- RT @stpaulseattle: Everyone! Go see @anastaciarenee2 and her phenomenal heartrending good work at 225 Roy, #Seattle . Enter on 3rd. #bumber… 1 month ago
- RT @mothersara: My hope, from Guaymi Dawn Song: Be kind, be kind; Be brave, be brave; Be as humble as the earth; Be as radiant as the sun.… 2 months ago
- So there's that. twitter.com/fathertim/stat… 2 months ago