I’m an Episcopal priest in Portland, Oregon. I hang out in coffee shops along Division Street and in Ladd Circle. I’ve also got a life outside of church and coffee shops (thank you, Jesus!). I like to think a lot of it’s about sharing food–food for the body and food for the spirit, my own included–and paying attention to who’s hungry. I hope that this blog keeps me honest about eating and feeding, reading and writing.
- Kat is a member of @stpaulseattle and an inspiring, light-filled person. Help Kat Heal Chronic Lyme Disease! gofundme.com/HelpHealKat&rc… 4 days ago
- Tomorrow @stpaulseattle is about witnessing to #resurrection. Where do you see it? #Easter #neveroutofseason #iamepiscopalian #resistance 1 week ago
- Acts should be required reading for anyone who belongs to a church. Oh, wait...it is. #DailyOffice #MorningPrayer #PrayWithoutCeasing 1 week ago
- Christ is Risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, #alleluia #dailyoffice #Seattle #saturdaymorning @stpaulseattle 1 week ago
- From Ps 143. Most times, I am my enemy. #dailyoffice #AshWednesday #praywithoutceasing https://t.co/FDS3AkoYsA 2 months ago