I’m an Episcopal priest in Portland, Oregon. I hang out in coffee shops along Division Street and in Ladd Circle. I’ve also got a life outside of church and coffee shops (thank you, Jesus!). I like to think a lot of it’s about sharing food–food for the body and food for the spirit, my own included–and paying attention to who’s hungry. I hope that this blog keeps me honest about eating and feeding, reading and writing.
- RT @mothersara: My hope, from Guaymi Dawn Song: Be kind, be kind; Be brave, be brave; Be as humble as the earth; Be as radiant as the sun.… 23 hours ago
- So there's that. twitter.com/fathertim/stat… 23 hours ago
- I kinda want to reclaim the American flag for all. (Like not ceding the word "Christian" to conservative evangelica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Yes. Been wondering/worrying about this all week. A lot of competitive righteousness out there. twitter.com/fathertim/stat… 1 day ago
- This goes out to all the #bagpipers of the world. #Resistance #makesomenoise twitter.com/redtraccoon/st… 1 day ago